Engineering Team Lead (f/m/x)
By 2025, over 75 billion IoT devices will power the planet. Business processes will be automated, new revenue streams explored and novel business models created.
At weeve we are building the enabling technology for the enterprise-ready M2M economy. We are looking for individuals to join us on our journey to create a new and exciting future for the economy of things at the crossroads of embedded engineering, blockchain technologies and enterprise software.
What we are looking for:
Weeve GmbH is looking for an engineering team leader to build and lead an agile team to develop and deliver enterprise ready IOT software products and services. We are an early-stage deep-tech startup, we are looking for someone who is excited about disrupting existing business models in enterprise IOT. If you have a passion for software engineering and are ready to take the next step, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our tech stack:
- Backend: RESTful API and gRPC microservices in Node.js/Golang/Python
- Cloud native: agnostic, leaning towards AWS
- CI/CD: Travis, Jenkins, Github+Gitlab
- Microservices architecture in Docker and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Ethereum blockchain and other smart contract platforms including Solidity and C++ into WASM
- IOT and embedded engineering using C/C++ in FreeRTOS, Zephyr
You will have the following responsibilities and skills:
- Mentor your team and help them grow and develop their skills
- With your agile expertise and over 5 years experience, you’ll organize, coordinate, and launch software projects
- Leadership experience of at least 1 year: You will organize and participate in daily agile stand-ups, weekly team meetings, sprint planning, and retrospectives with your team
- Maintain and manage the product roadmap, using your technical skills to improve prioritization and planning
- Review code with your informed opinions in readability, testing patterns, documentation, and performance considerations
- Support the company with technical demos, presentations, and posts
Bonus points for:
- Experience in IoT deployment and management
- Hands-on experience with IoT cloud providers such as AWS
- Experience in embedded software development
- Experience in security engineering (threat modeling and detection, auditing, DDoS prevention, embedded security, etc)
- Experience in Blockchain smart contract technologies (Ethereum, EOS)
- Experience with big data technologies and stream processing (Spark, Kafka etc.)
A sweet deal
- Full-time unlimited contract
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
- New and well equipped office directly at S Tiergarten
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Take responsibility for your projects.
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to receiving your application. In case of questions feel free to send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.