Senior Partner Manager (m/w/d)
By 2025, over 75 billion IoT devices will power the planet. Business processes will be automated, new revenue streams explored and novel business models created.
weeve is a Berlin-based software startup, built in the German leading venture studio Next Big Thing. Our groundbreaking IoT data management platform provides the building blocks that enable companies to turn data generated by their machines or connected assets into useful insight and business value.
We are looking for individuals to join us on our journey to create a new and exciting future for the economy of things at the crossroads of embedded engineering and easy-to-use enterprise software.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- A key player in building our partner eco-system on an international basis to successfully drive sales of our innovative software solutions
- Quota-bearing and self-efficient sales expert
- Leading the sales process from active lead generation to closing of deals with our partners, including offers and contract negotiations along the full sales cycle
- Execution of an active pipeline management (internally and externally)
- Active participation in events and trade-shows on an international basis to extend our market reach and partner network
- Driving and owning joint activities with peers from Marketing, PreSales, Consulting, Product and others
What you bring:
- Minimum of five years experience in an Enterprise Partner Management role with a direct touch approach in key opportunities in the software industry, preferably with a solid understanding of IoT/Edge/SaaS scenarios
- Very good networker with a strong active relationship network (on all levels) of VARs, SIs, Strategic Consultancy firms and other key players in the industry – international experience preferred
- Strong sales personality with a solid work experience in complex sales scenarios, pain-chain analysis, the definition of value propositions with partners and analytical understanding
- Success-oriented individual and loyal and reliable team-player
- Strong communication and presentation skills, a strong level of time-management
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
- Professional user-level capabilities with regards to tools and software, such as CRM, Google, Social Media etc.
- Fluent in German and English on business negotiation level
- If working remotely, located in the DACH area
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to receiving your application. In case of questions feel free to send an e-mail to: email@example.com.